About Me

Lead a simple life with a complicated mind. Thank you for being part of my life by reading my stories.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

anonymous, can I?

assalamualakum 
Hi

As much as I want to stay anonymous I realize I can't. I am sure there are traces of me found when my name is 'googled' or whatever search engine people use on the net. In this modern world it is hard to stay anonymous and be one. 

Let me go back to my intention setting up this blog in the first place. As far as I can remember this probably is my fourth blog. At first I started blogging when everyone has one. I wonder why? what's the hype? But I didn't do well. I stopped halfway. Then I started again. Well I was looking on how to improve my writing skills. Both in English or Bahasa Melayu (Malay), my writing skills need a lot of improvement. I envy those writers. Who can pick up a peace of paper and start writing. Or artists that can just draw something instantly. 

I don't have those skills. But I have a lot to say. I want to write my thoughts my experience etc. But I do feel embarrassed with my writing skills thus I always stopped halfway through all my blogs. Until this one. 

When I created this one, my intention was still the same. To improve my writing skills. But the blog was also abandoned for the last two years. It is not because I have given up on writing. It was because many things had happened to me in the past years that I don't even bother to remember about this blog. sigh. 

Anyway, from then to now lots of things have changed too. As much as possible I would rather not to disclose that much about my personal life or members around it. But enough to say I have time to have a look at this blog now. And realized it has been 2 years since last post (second last one). hehe

Lately I am developing a syndrome of sleeping late. Very late. I am trying to change that. Have not succeeded so far. 

I will do some reading on that and probably share some of the info on this blog. 

Till then, daaa.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment