About Me

Lead a simple life with a complicated mind. Thank you for being part of my life by reading my stories.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Malaysian Hall

Assalamualaikum

Finally I am no longer known as the Malaysian Hall resident. I've moved out from the place. I am supposed to go straight away to my new home. But because of certain problem, I am staying in a friend's house tonight.

It feels different thinking that I am no longer known as the Malaysian Hall resident. Alhamdulillah, living there was not a problem at all. I love living at that place. it reminds me of my student life in UIA, KUSTEM and Taj. I met a lot of new faces and made a few friends. I love the laundry, love the food, and finally love the people.

So now a episode of the series of my life in this PhD Chapter begins. Remember, no more drama, no more issues, no more problems. Focus, focus, focus!!!

Insha Allah I will be fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment