About Me

Lead a simple life with a complicated mind. Thank you for being part of my life by reading my stories.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My PhD 1

Assalamualaikum

So far I have not written anything yet regarding my PhD research project. In this entry I would like to share what my research project is about. My project is about studying the transcription factors involved during flowering of the soybean plant. Well it sounds complicated to me as for now. But I am sure I will be able to be get myself embedded with my research area/topic soon. 

Generally I have started my lab work. In this beginning stage I started with learning the basic skills needed for the soybean tissue culture. Today is the fourth day of the process. By next week I will be able to view the result of my soybean. This is my second attempt of the experiment. I have done it before but that time was the learning stage, where I did  the experiment with a post doc, who have been assigned to be my instructor.

I have a very high hope in this PhD journey. I am hoping that the result of the experiments that I am doing will be a good one so that I can write a good thesis at the end of this journey. :)

Pray for me, all my love ones!!  Insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment