About Me

Lead a simple life with a complicated mind. Thank you for being part of my life by reading my stories.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ramadhan Bits & Bites 1

Assalamulaikum

So far, Ramadhan has been great. I'm loving it! Apart from trying to level up my Iman and Taqwa with religious activities, the second thing I love about Ramadhan in food. Not particularly eating food. But food as a general subject matter. It is during this month, I can see people talking so much about food. Food they cooked, food the ate, food the bought even the food they wished to eat. So do I! *grin^^

Today I just want to share some of the food that I've prepared for Iftar this year. I don't really like to do food blogging cause I am not an expert, but I certainly want to blog a little about what I've done so that I can look back in the future. 

Let's see what I've done so far...


 This is Ayam Masak Merah served with Nasi Tomato. For small housewarming with close friends.

 This is Kari Sardin with potatoes and carrots, served with white rice. For Iftar potluck at a friend's house


 This is Tiramisu. For Iftar potluck at a friend's house.


This is Kuey Teow ladna. For today's iftar. 

I'll keep updating if I have more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment